Important Information for DnA Registered Buyers
- The minimum order amount is $100.00. Orders below the minimum will be subject to a $10.00 minimum order surcharge.
- Payment terms are pre-paid cash, credit card, certified cheque or moneyorder. Credit terms are available upon the approval of a credit application. A new accounts first order must be pre-paid by cash, credit card, certified cheque or money order. Payment by a non-certified cheque requires a minimum of one year in business and an approved bank reference. C.O.D. courier deliveries of $500 or more and paying by cheque must have cheque certified.
- N.S.F. cheques will be subject to a $25.00 service charge. Repeated N.S.F. cheques will result in change of account terms.
- Refused shipments will be charged a 20% restocking charge plus freight charges. Reshipping will incur additional freight charges.
- It is the customers responsibility to contact distributor within 5 days to submit a claim on their behalf to the freight company for shipments suffering damage or loss while in the hands of a freight company.
- Order discrepancies (i.e. under/over quantity shipped, wrong item sent) must be reported within 10 days of receiving shipment.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All orders are shipped F.O.B. our warehouse (i.e. subject to freight charges).
- All items are sold as novelties only.
- Copy of a current business license and/or a GST number is required to become a Registered Buyer with DnA.
- All product returns must be authorized by your account representative prior to sending return. All returns may be subject to restocking fee unless error made by supplier.
- Product returns will be accepted for the following reasons;
- Manufacturers defect.
- Order discrepancies; i.e. over/under quantities shipped or wrong item sent. (Must be reported within 10 days of receiving shipment and returned in items original condition, free of customers tags and markings.)
- Product returns will not be accepted for the following reasons;
- Damaged product or packaging due to customer or freight companynegligence.
- Missing components due to customer negligence.
- - Discolored, faded or soiled items or items that are shopworn or have been used as a demonstration model. * (N.B. We will be happy to provide replacement packaging and components when available.)
- Absolutely no returns will be considered on consumer used items. (The consumer should be advised to seek recourse via the warranty provided by the manufacturer.)
- No returns will be considered on close-out/clearnace product.
- Product returns will be credited to customers account or a replacement will be shipped with the customers next order.
- No returns will be accepted on special ordered/purchased item (items specifically ordered for a customer).